Who we are
JenyaTravels is an international project about travel and interesting facts about history and geography related to travel.
The project website is https://jenyatravels.com/ (hereinafter jenyatravels or website).
One of our team’s priorities is the privacy of our visitors. This document governs the use of the site and the information on it, including that which the user submits to the site.
The information we collect
When visitors leave comments on the site, we collect the data displayed in the comment form as well as the visitor’s IP address and browser’s user agent string to help detect spam.
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are saved indefinitely. This is so that we can automatically recognize and approve any subsequent comments, rather than keeping them in a moderation queue.
Visitors’ comments can be checked with an automated spam detection service.
If you leave a comment on our site, you may agree to have your name, email address, and website stored in a cookie. This is for your convenience, so that you don’t have to enter your information again when you leave another comment. These cookies will be stored for one year.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g., videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves just as if the visitor had visited another website.
CCPA privacy rights (not to sell my personal information)
Under the CCPA, among other rights, consumers in California have the right to: Request that the company collecting the consumer’s personal information disclose the categories and specific portions of the personal information the company has collected about consumers. Request that the company delete all personal data the company collected about the consumer. Demand that the company selling the consumer’s personal information not sell the consumer’s personal information. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you want to exercise any of these rights, contact us.
GDPR Data Protection Rights
We want to make sure that you are fully aware of all your data protection rights. Each user is entitled to the following:
- Right of Access. You have the right to request copies of your personal information. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- Right to Correction. You have the right to request that we correct any information that you believe to be inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we supplement information that you believe is incomplete.
- Right to delete. You have the right to request that we delete your personal information under certain conditions.
- Right to restrict processing. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data under certain conditions.
- Right to object to processing. You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data under certain conditions.
- Right to data portability. You have the right to request that we transfer the data we collect to another organization or directly to you under certain conditions. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.